Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Dream

          I dreamed I was with my family on a trip. The sky was cloudy and rainy. I saw mountain covered by green grass. I tried to climb the mountain with my husband and was very hard. After considerable effort we were able to reach the summit. We addressed our breakfast there. We were very happy. Suddenly I heard my child screaming and i woke up from my dream.
        
           I think that this dream is the result of what I thought. The trip is an indication of the length of travel. The meet with my family  is evidence alienation. I think I miss my family very much. That's why in my dream Permanent them. Rain also show good. And climb mountains and reach the summit indicates the target difficulty. I think the eating is continuing me on the path to success

No comments:

Post a Comment